Contact us with any questions or to reserve a stay with us!
Dogwood Springs Campground Resort
Hwy. 7 North @ Dogwood Lane
PO Box 157
Jasper, AR 72641
POLICIES AND RULES
Check-In: 3 PM – 10 PM
Check-Out: 11 AM
Relocating: If you are relocating to the area, check with us. We often have an available R.V. spot or cabin that can rented for an extended period of time to make moving into our area as convenient as possible.
Reservations: In the past, we were known for not requiring a deposit at the time of making your reservation. Unfortunately, many times we were left with unfilled cabins or sites due to guests not showing up or letting us know. Beginning this year you will be asked to provide a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of making your reservation. Please be sure of your travel dates prior to booking, no refunds will be issued. Be prepared to provide a credit card number at the time of making your reservation.
Quiet Time: 10PM – 7AM Please respect this for the consideration of all our guests. Thank you!!! Please do not drive through the campground after 10 PM. You may park in visitor parking if returning after 10 PM.
Visitors: You are welcome to have visitors. We ask that everyone follow the same rules and be respectful of all those around you!
Pool: Open 9 AM – 8 PM. No lifeguard…..Swim at your own risk!
- Free for registered guests staying with us. Visitors of registered guests may use the pool with payment of the $4 day-use fee.
- Water tube slide is 21 feet of “twister” fun and is for KIDS only (up to 130 lbs. and 5′ tall). 1 person at a time. Wait for previous person to movefrom under slide before going down. Do not sit, stand or dive from end of slide or stop inside slide. Slide in sitting position, facing forward.
- All children not yet potty trained must wear a disposable “swimmy diaper”, not a regular diaper. Swimmy diapers are available for purchase in the office.
- Children under age 10 MUST be accompanied by someone 16 yrs. or older.
- Pool area No-No’s: No tobacco products, alcohol or drugs. No smoking. No glass containers or food. No pets near pool or tied to fence. No running, rough play or cursing. No diving. No open wounds.
- Pool is monitored by a security camera.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admittance to the pool premises to anyone who doesn’t comply with Health & Safety regulations or the Rules listed above.
- Dogwood Springs and its staff are not responsible for any injuries occurring at the facility or for items lost or stolen.
Pavilion: We have both a small and large pavillion that is free for our guests to enjoy. There may be times when other groups are using it. If you feel it might be an area you would like to use for a special occasion or gathering let us double check your dates to make sure it is available!
Showers: Free for our registered guests. Visitors coming off the river may use our showers for $4 per shower. Please register and pay in the office prior to showering. Towels are also available in the office.
Security: Management is on premises at all times. All visitors must register at the office.
Pets: Dogs are welcome to stay in our cabins for $10 per stay. We hold credit card #’s until the cabin has been cleaned & inspected by management. If there is any damage due to pets being in the cabin, there will be a $150 charge to your card.
When you make your reservation, please let us know that you will have a dog with you while staying with us. Absolutely NO dogs are to be on the campground property that are not disclosed at the time of your reservation/check-in. We’re sorry, but visitors may not bring their pets on the property.
Dogs are never to be left unattended in cabins or barking at a site, and must be on a leash 100% of the time. Some dogs may not adapt to a campground setting well. You will need to take your dog anywhere you go or lock them in your RV if you’ll be leaving the park for an extended period of time. This is for the safety of our other guests and to keep your dog from excessive barking due to being left in unfamiliar surroundings.
Dogs are not allowed near the pool, bath/shower house or any other place where people who are unfamiliar with your pet might be gathered. We must do all we can to prevent any unfortunate incidents.
YOU MUST PICK UP AFTER YOUR DOG and dispose of its waste in a trash receptacle. Your cooperation is surely appreciated by everyone!!
We reserve the right to refuse large or aggressive dogs.
In short, please be considerate of those who may not love your pooch as much as you do and be responsible to keep your dog from disrupting the stay of other guests. We really do not wish to have to ask you to leave due to pet issues.